We are so grateful you are a part of our LoveBug community and that together we can give back to other communities in need!
A portion of every series goes to a deserving charity and at times we ask for your help in choosing the recipient, via a charity poll on our Facebook and Instagram pages. Be sure to follow us and keep an eye out for contests and the latest in LoveBug Gives Back news!
Due to the heartbreaking events happening in Ukraine, we have selected International Medical Corps as our Spring Series recipient. The Los Angeles-based organization provides emergency relief to those struck by conflict, disaster and disease. When an emergency has ended, the organization shifts its response to long-term medical support and training. The organization has been operating in eastern Ukraine since 2014, delivering primary healthcare and mental health services to communities affected by the ongoing conflict. A donation has also been made to Doctors Without Borders.
Our Summer Series Recipient, World Central Kitchen, is first to the frontlines, providing meals in response to humanitarian, climate, and community crises. World Central Kitchen builds resilient food systems with locally led solutions. Currently have served over 16 million meals and 8 million pounds of food to families across Ukraine.
LoveBug & Me is proud to support many local and nation wide organizations including those listed below.
A Portion Of Every Series Goes To A Deserving Charity:
- Summer 2022 - World Central Kitchen
- Spring 2022 - International Medical Corps & Doctors Without Borders
- Winter 2022 - Spina Bifida Association
- Holiday 2021 - Adopt-A-Family + LAUSD Homeless Education Office Sponsor-A-Family Program
- Halloween Virtual Benefit + Holiday Sing-Along 2021 - Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- Fall 2021 - Baby2Baby
- Summer 2021 - Chef's Feeding Families
- Spring 2021 - Downtown Women's Center
- Winter 2021 - No Kid Hungry
- Holiday 2020 - Adopt A Family, County of Los Angeles DPSS + LAUSD Homeless Education Adopt-A-Family Program
- Fall 2020 - Reach Out And Read
- Winter 2020 - The Birthday Project
- Holiday 2019 - Adopt A Family, County of Los Angeles DPSS
- Fall 2019 - Supporting Individuals Within The Community Outreach
- Summer 2019 - Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- Spring 2019 - MME Emergency Health Fund
- Winter 2019 - L.A. County's 'Adopt A Family' Program
- Holiday 2018 - Wildfire Relief Fund - California Community Foundation
- Fall 2018 - Immigration Defenders* (IMMDEF) *2nd donation
- Summer 2 2018 - Healing Arts Reaching Kids (HARK)
- Summer 1 2018 - Immigration Defenders (IMMDEF)
- Spring 2018 - International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Winter 2018 - Moms Demand Action
- Holiday 2017 - The Los Angeles Fire Dept.
- Fall 2017 - All Hands Volunteers
- Summer 2017 - Lovebug Student Heart Transplant Fund
- Spring 2017 - The Gentle Barn
- Winter 2017 - No Kid Hungry
Proud Supporter Of The Following Additional Schools And Organizations:
• Los Angeles Mission
• Citizens of the World Charter School
♥ 2022 Hot Diggity Dog Award Winner
♥ 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 Winner Most Loved Music Class (Hulafrog)
♥ 2019, 2018 Favorite Mommy & Me Classes Best of LA For Family & Kids (Fun With Kids In LA)
♥ 2018 Parents' Choice Recommended Award Winner
♥ 2017 Winner Top 10 Kids Music Companies in Los Angeles (Care.com)
♥ 2016 Winner Most Magical Music Class of Los Angeles (Red Tricycle ~ Totally Awesome Awards)
♥ 2016 Winner Best Baby & Me Class in Los Angeles (Mommy Poppins ~ Best of LA Kids Award)